Dates: November 12-16, 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Instructor: John Chapman
The LMS Defense Executive Protection Basic course will provide students with an introduction to plain clothes protective services operations. Students will become proficient in the basic close protection skill set. Topics include AIC responsibilities, command post operations, advances and threat assessments, static post operations, single vehicle and convoy operations, arrivals and departures, client relations and attack on principal immediate action drills. This course will include several real-time training exercises.
Tuition for this course includes hotel lodging.
Duration: 5 days
* Business attire w/ blazer and tie for all 5 days
* Casual Civilian clothes for all 5 days
* PT Gear and running shoes
* Handgun with 3 magazines
* 400 rounds of handgun ammunition
* Eye and ear protection
* Concealed Weapons Permit (optional) ***If you do not have a valid concealed weapon permit, you will need to contact us to arrange for a plastic training gun and concealable holster for the public training exercises.
* Surefire or like flashlight
* Cell Phone
* Laptop and digital camera (optional)
* Notepad and pen
Prerequisites: Pistol I or equivalent course from respected training provider. Please e-mail Questions@LMSDefense.com with prerequisite inquiries.